home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Where I am right now...


‎"But how little I know of the love and power of our Saviour... how my poor little weak faith struggles and strains to lay hold of what Christ is so ready and able to grant... there is mighty power in prayer but how little I know about it and how feeble is my boldness in approaching Him who uses every means to induce us to come boldly and prevail." 
- John "Praying" Hyde -


‎"While women weep, as they do now, I’ll fight; while little children go hungry, as they do now, I’ll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I’ll fight; while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I’ll fight–I’ll fight to the very end!"
- William Booth -


No comments:

Post a Comment