home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Get Published AND Provide Clean Water //


I was recently introduced to Cause Pub and, I have to tell you, I think it's the coolest idea I have ever heard. To compile short stories, around a common theme, together in a book, for a specific cause -- it's just cool! Throw in the fact that you could be published, paid for it and contribute to the cause in such a personal way, and it just gets even more awesome!

I submitted a story about my time in India, it was accepted, and it can be read here. Readers get to vote on whichever stories they like and it is exciting to see my story voted for! Such an honor to share my words about a very special time in India -- I'd be thrilled to have it included in the book and know that I am helping bring clean water to so many people through an organization I already love (Blood:Water Mission). If you've been reading my blog for awhile, the title of the story may sound familiar so you may think you've already read it, but you haven't! There is new material included. So if you get a chance to pop over for a read, I'd be so glad. Feel free to share it with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or link back to it on your own Blog. And, if you truly like it, don't forget to hit the orange "thumbs up" to vote for it!



1 comment: