home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project Awareness: Pause?

So, you're probably wondering if I'll ever write another post on a country. I know it has been awhile. Honestly, I'm waiting on the Lord. I feel I am to have this pause in the series. I think He is teaching me something, though I'm not sure what that is yet. One thing I'm finding is that I thought this series would be easy enough to do and that I would gain some more of the Lord's leading and heart for the least during it, but other than that I thought that it didn't really effect me much -- that it was really more for those who would read the posts than the one writing them. I think I had it backwards. This series is more of a journey that my Jesus wants to take me on and you all get to see its effects on my life, as well as the glory He will receive through it, first-hand. I knew I would grow through this, but I had no idea how much my Jesus intended me to grow through it. I think I'm only scratching the surface. So although everything seems still on here, and even though I cant seem to detect any great moving in my own life, I have a feeling that there is more happening "behind the scenes" in my own soul than even I know at present.

His and yours,
Ms. Mills

1 comment: