home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Travel Dreams

I've been hoping to get to go to visit Kelsey while she is in France with GEM.
I was trying not to think about the fact that it was a little unrealistic for me to actually be able to afford to go.
Day-dreaming about Europe is lovely though.

But this is not a post about day-dreaming.
This is a celebration!
I got the biggest treat for Christmas:
air miles.
I'm going to France.
I think I need to say that a few more times because its so unbelievably surreal...
I'm going to France.
Kels, I'm actually coming to France!!
My Jesus provided the rest I needed for the trip.
He's so sweet. He doesn't need to be, but He is.
He treats me like a princess on His birthday! 
[humbled]
My folks + my Jesus = an undeserved but oh, so appreciated, holiday to France!
Eee! :)))

3 comments:

  1. Yay! He is so good! I'm so excited for you, Chelsea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! O, what a Jesus!! How exciting!! =D So happy for both of you. You'll have to give eachother hugs for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited, Chelsea! Like SO excited! I keep thinking about stuff I need to email you bout and brainstorm with you on, but since I currently have a visitor it'll have to be postponed a bit. BUT! YOU'RE COMING!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete