home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

What I Wore // Ordinary Hero

"Change the world for one." 
As a big-time advocate of the orphan and other vulnerable children I work at changing the world for one kid at a time. But the two kids I am changing the world for everyday are my youngest siblings. I am their teacher.


Long-sleeved shirt, skinny jeans and black boots are the basics. Playing up my new hair cut I donned a multi-colored beret and tying the two end of a solid color scarf together I created an infinity scarf which leaves the message on my shirt visible.


Shirt - Ordinary Hero // Jeans - Target // Boots - Target // Hat - Target // Scarf - Target
photo credit: littlest brother

No comments:

Post a Comment