home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

What I Wore // Sevenly Tee

I have spoken of my love for Sevenly in other posts. I can hardly remember when I first heard about Sevenly but I know that I jumped on board pretty soon after I did. I own quite a few of their limited edition tees now but my favorite one is still my charcoal "Love the Orphan" v-neck.


This was my first or second purchase from Sevenly. The design is fantastic, the message is simple, and the fit is perfect for me. I paired it with my skinnies and my favorite accessory (a scarf!). It is great for lounging around the house or running errands (I'd wear my purple moccasin flats!), which is exactly what I did today. :)


Tee - Sevenly // Jeans - Target // Scarf - Target


No comments:

Post a Comment