home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Saturday, December 29, 2012

When You Daydream... // Day One

I'm 20, I chose to spend my time traveling, serving and teaching rather than attending college, and I'm ready to start doing something I love for work. 
I began reading "48 Days to the work you love" by Dan Miller today. The chapter for Day One asked this question, "When you daydream, what do you see yourself doing?" Rolling my short-term and long-term daydreams about my "someday" into a photo collage, this is a glimpse of what I imagine. All photos were snagged from my Pinterest boards. Isn't Pinterest the best?



wifehood // county life // motherhood // travel // photography & design work // reading // 
adoption // cooking // cleaning // sharing our blessings with others // savoring moments // long walks //
fields & beaches // journals // tea // gardening // teaching // writing or speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment