home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Around Here...


NELSON CHEESE HAUS >> Eau Claire, WI
Drive down Brackett you'll probably see it but you've probably never though to stop. Inside this little shop on the corner you will find local cheeses and meats for sale, but in the summer they also have ice cream. They don't give samples but you're bound to find a flavor that sounds good and for less than $2 for a {generous} scoop, you can't go wrong!

/// /// ///


TEMPO >> Eau Claire, WI
Fair trade and Organic coffee shop, right down the hill from my Little House and just around the corner from Phoenix Park and the Farmer's Market. I had never gone in before because I'm usually traveling deeper into downtown but after sunning myself for a few hours at the park I wanted to find something cool and refreshing that was only a short walk away. So glad I stopped in! The barista was so sweet and being able to get an iced chai and the local "goings-on" was just what I needed. Prices are a bit steep ($4.50 for a 16oz chai), but justifiable because it's fair trade and organic!

No comments:

Post a Comment