home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites >>


1. "Epic All-Nighter" playlist on Spotify for long stretches of reading (see #3) 2. Stumptown chocolate cold brew -- I tried it at an actual Stumptown coffee shop in NYC a few weeks ago but you can get these cartons of it at Target 
3. "Perspectives", a book I got for school five years ago and only read selected chapters of Ive now picked back up and am reading straight through 4. United Pursuit's latest songs on YouTube 5. Wanderlust's newest documentary "Holy Ghost - Reborn" which I havent seen yet but ordered a few days ago 6. Shea Moisture conditioner -- it does wonders for my curls 7. Alaffia foaming lavender hand soap -- because I love everyday products that give back 8. Pacifica lipstick is a moisturizing lipstick, unlike most lipsticks, and its good for these chapped lips of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment