home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Friday, January 25, 2013

What I Wore // Sevenly, Warby Parker, TOMS & No. 41

Featuring Wynne // elderadventures.blogspot.com



Wynne, why do you wear what you wear?

I absolutely love buying + wearing things that give back.  Purchase with Purpose I call it.  I think once I realized that you could both look cute/stylish AND help someone with the way you purchase, I was all in.  I've meet artisans that give their life to making the goods we wear and I KNOW what it does.  I love that with warby parker + toms they GIVE 1 when I buy 1.  I love that sevenly introduces me to a new cause/organization each week and that I can wear the shirt and think of the people they are helping.  and obviously I love no.41 as I have been to Rwanda and met and seen these girls who's lives have been changed by this company.  So really - it's two fold.  I love to wear things that look good & I love to tell the STORIES when I wear the items.  it's all about the stories! 



Shirt - Sevenly // Jeans - American Eagle Outfiters // Bag - No. 41 // Glasses - Warby Parker // Shoes - TOMS

1 comment:

  1. Purchase with Purpose.. I love it! thanks for the introduction :)

    ReplyDelete