Saturday, April 20, 2013

Over Tea...

if you were here tonight, 
sitting at the other end of the couch, 
I would share my thoughts with you over tea. 
this is what the thoughts would be.
///


I like that some things are always the same, 
like the smell of rain or the speed of the sunrise.


drinking in the now...



I like that some things fade with time, 
like hair turning grey or overwhelming emotions.



remembering is like storytelling...



I like that some things develop and grow and change with age, 
like who you are or a good friendship.



don't be afraid to dream a little larger...



Also, Taylor Swift and Disney Princesses inspire me. 
I always wanted to be a princess so I could be a good influence on lots of people... 
Taylor and Disney remind me of that childhood dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment