home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Over Tea...

if you were here tonight, 
sitting at the other end of the couch, 
I would share my thoughts with you over tea. 
this is what the thoughts would be.
///


I like that some things are always the same, 
like the smell of rain or the speed of the sunrise.


drinking in the now...



I like that some things fade with time, 
like hair turning grey or overwhelming emotions.



remembering is like storytelling...



I like that some things develop and grow and change with age, 
like who you are or a good friendship.



don't be afraid to dream a little larger...



Also, Taylor Swift and Disney Princesses inspire me. 
I always wanted to be a princess so I could be a good influence on lots of people... 
Taylor and Disney remind me of that childhood dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment