home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Wore // On spring break...

It's been a long time since I've done one of these posts.
Honestly, it's because I have been wearing sweats and pj's almost everyday this winter. And while I do wear my Sevenly gear basically every day, I didn't want to photograph myself over and over in my work-out gear or jammie pants. You understand.
But, hey, here is an outfit I wore during our family vacation to Florida this past week. The weather was lovely. Can't wait for my winter world to thaw into spring so I'll feel like wearing dresses again! This is the first maxi dress I have ever bought. I got it on clearance from Altar'd State. It is one of their name-brand items and therefore a percentage of the profits from it goes to providing housing, education, food and clothing for children in need. Gotta love that!


Maxi Dress - Altar'dState // Belt - Altar'dState // Bracelets - Target // Sandals - Target

1 comment:

  1. Adorable dress. You look pretty! I am lovin' all the various maxi dress styles these days! :)

    ReplyDelete