home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I Wore // She Does Justice

When the spring collection of She Does Justice scarves released I snagged a coral stripe one quickly. I guess a lot of people did, because they were sold out fast! There are lots of other cheery colors left to choose from though. This one was my second choice
My scarf arrived just in time for our spring break trip to Florida. It was the most perfect accessory to bring! After being out in the sun a lot, I could tell I was getting a little pink. Putting on this light, super soft layer gave me a little added protection from the strong Florida sun, and it added a pop of color to my outfits. Here are two ways that I wore it during our trip...



You can hop on over to the She Does Justice shop and check out the other scarves in the spring collection as well as all the other shop goodies by clicking on the button in my blog sidebar or clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment