home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Monday, April 14, 2014

The Bridegroom

"Until the day breaks and shadows flee 
Turn My beloved, and come to Me 
I've made a place for you 

I have come to the garden 
To find you here 
So let Me see your face 
Let Me hear your voice 
For your voice is sweet to Me 

Do you know that 
You have ravished My heart? 
Do you know that 
You have ravished My heart? 
Yes, you have ravished My heart 
With one glance of your eye 





Now, the winter has passed 
The rain has been and gone 
I come over the hills to say 
'come away with Me My dear, away, 
come away' 

We will be, we will be, we will be together 
We will be, we will be, we will be forever 

Would you lift up your eyes to see 
I am calling you now, to Me 
I have so much more to tell you 

All that you really believe inside 
What you see when you close your eyes 
I have so much more to show you"

No comments:

Post a Comment