home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me (before the Influence conference) - Part Three

I like to be prepared for things and as someone who moved 15 times within 15 years I am good at packing. Needless to say I was packed for influence two weeks ago so that I wouldn't have to worry about forgetting anything. However my birthday was yesterday and my momma bought me five gorgeous scarves so my outfits may change to incorporate a few of those. :)

Pictured below is the list I made and the items I packed two weeks ago. Things not on the list that I will bring include my purse with all the essentials ("buying power", water bottle, Chapstick, lotion, nail clipper, deodorant, sunglasses and a small notebook). In my car will be a GPS and music. Oh and if we're talking snacks too, LUNA bars and Go-Go Squeeze apple sauce packets will be the two quick grabs I'll make.

No comments:

Post a Comment