home about faq mission statement sponsor contact twitter facebook pinterest IG Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

What I Wore // Acacia Necklace

Last week I told you all that I am allergic to jewelry and its true, if it is made with metals. I can wear paper-bead necklaces all day long though! And just like the fashionABLE scarf I wore last week, these necklaces are made by women in Africa and sold for their income.


Transitioning from sundresses to autumn layers is fun. I made one of my favorite sundresses look like a skirt by just layering a detailed cardigan over it and pairing leggings and boots with it. The "various blue" acacia necklace tied the whole look together for me.



Necklace // Visiting Orphans
Cardigan // Khols
Sundress // Target
Leggings // Target 
Boots // My mom's closet

No comments:

Post a Comment